life or die  Index du Forum
life or die
La vie ? ou la mort ? tel est la question ...

life or die  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Shirin Neshat The Home Of My Eyes ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    life or die Index du Forum -> life or die -> Des questions ??
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
danaidan

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 15:14 (2017)    Sujet du message: Shirin Neshat The Home Of My Eyes Répondre en citant

Shirin Neshat: The Home of My Eyes
by Shirin Neshat
rating: ( reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Shirin Neshat: The Home of My Eyes
->>>ONLINE BOOK Shirin Neshat: The Home of My Eyes

Details:
price:
bound:
publisher: Verlag der Buchhandlung Walther Konig (May 1, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 3960981643, 978-3960981640,
weight: 1.7 pounds
filesize:

Shirin Neshat: The Home of My Eyes Shirin Neshat
Shirin Neshat: The Home of My Eyes buy tom english download itunes Shirin Neshat: The Home of My Eyes free mobi

Tags: free txt, read store amazon sale mobile, eReader itunes view windows download, book cheap book, book MediaFire, download english, fb2 sale tablet access online, flibusta fb2 download original online, store book, book DepositFiles, tablet access book sale value, bookstore, download french, book docs, book full, book OneDrive, book in English, book for Windows Phone, full ebook, book for android, book read online, audio book, book for android, book in English, book iCloud, get free, book BitTorrent free, value pdf full mp3 book, .fb2 download, download book from sony xperia

Shirin..Neshats..work..has..explored..the..complexities..of..cultural..identity,..gender..and..power..to..expressa..vision..that..embraces..Persian..traditions..and..contemporary..concepts..of..individualityShirin..Neshat,Gizbasti,..from..The..Home..of..My..Eyes..series,2015...Shirin..Neshat,..Vladimir,..from..The..Home..of..My..Eyes..series,2015...Shirin..Neshat,..Nazakat,..from..The..Home..of..My..Eyes..series,2015..Shirin..Neshat..with..Hagigat..Dadashova..and..anassistant..from..YARAT,..during..the..photo..shoot..ofThe..Home..of..My..Eyes..in..Baku,..October..2014.Photograph..by..David..Jimenez..Follow..positivemag..on..twitter..for..the..last..updates..Tags..AzerbaijanBakuDina..Nasser..KhadiviShirin..NeshatYARAT..Contemporary..Art..CentreCategories..Art..Michela..Canessa..Previous..articleAGATHA..AND..THE..PASSION..Next..articleAROUND..BERLIN..0..comments..Cancel..reply..Sign..me..up..for..the..newsletter!..Notify..me..of..follow-up..comments..by..emailFollow..MutualArt..on..Twitter:..www.twitter.com/mutualart..MutualArt..World's..largest..online..art..information..service..MORE:..Shoja..Azari..Shoja..Azari..Shoja..Azari..Art..Shoja..Azari..Art..Shirin..Neshat..Subscribe..to..the..Culture..Shift..emailCourtesy.of.the.artist.and.Gladstone.Gallery,.New.York.and.Brussels.Photo...courtesy...the...artist...and...YARATAsghar...Persia...18,587...views...4:31...Charlie...Rose...with...Shirin...Neshat...-...Duration:...14:31

The.result.is.a.tapestry.of.faces,.portraits.of.over.50.individuals.of.varying.ethnicities,.from.two.to.eighty.years.oldOnce...placed...in...front...of...the...camera,...they...relaxed,...and...interacted...with...me...with...the...help...of...our...translatorFollow..us..on..Twitter..AestheticaMag..for..the..latest..news..in..contemporary..art..and..cultureThe...Home...of...My...Eyes...(2015)...was...commissioned...by...the...YARAT...Art...Center...in...BakuFew.cultures.today.display.such.a.sense.of.harmony.and.tolerance.among.its.people.in.my.opinion

00182020271.Capitale.sociale.i.v..513.760,00.C.F./.P.IVA.00182020271.She...is...currently...completing...on...her...second...feature-length...film,...Looking...for...Oum...Kulthum...(2017)LoadingSo.again.I.had.a.very.specific.concept.in.mind,.a.series.of.portraits.that,.like.you.described,.could.be.interpreted.as.a."portrait.of.a.country,".as.opposed.to.going.into.detail.about.each.character's.personal.narrativeTHE..BLOG..03/20/2015..03:07..pm..ET....Updated..May..20,..2015..The..Home..of..My..Eyes:..An..Interview..With..Shirin..Neshat..By..MutualArt..Portrait..of..Shirin..NeshatFacebook..Twitter..YouTube..LinkedIn..Instagram....Fondazione..Musei..Civici..di..Venezia..C.F

NH:.Did.you.have.an.opportunity.to.meet.with.artists.in.Azerbaijan?.What.was.your.impression.of.the.art.community.there?.SN:.Yes,.I.didLearn..more..You're..viewing..YouTube..in..EnglishNH:...And...how...were...these...people...chosen?...I...read...that...they...came...in...from...all...over...the...country...to...participate...in...the...projectNeshat...then...composed...texts,...which...are...calligraphically...inscribed...across...the...portraits,...from...both...the...sitters...responses...to...the...notion...of...homeland,...and...from...poems...by...Nizami...Ganjavi,...a...12th...century...Iranian...poet...who...lived...in...what...is...present-day...AzerbaijanShirin...Neshat,Soliloquy,...1999The.responses.are.written.in.calligraphy.which.overlays.each.portrait,.with.the.assembled.images.now.making.up.a.monumental.installation.which.masks.two.walls.of.the.11.metre-high.gallery.within.YARAT.Contemporary.Art.SpaceIn...part...also...due...to...my...admiration...and...new...friendship...with...[YARAT...director]...Aida...Mahmudova,...and...her...husband...Soheil...Dadfar,...as...well...as...my...interest...in...the...YARAT...Foundation,...and...finally...due...to...my...growing...fondness...and...fascination...with...AzerbaijanHow...long...did...you...spend...in...Baku,...Azerbaijan...working...on...the...commission...for...YARAT?...Shirin...Neshat:...I...took...three...separate...trips...to...Azerbaijan...in...2014The..interview..questions..were..the..same..for..everyone,..and..the..responses..were..often..very..funny,..sweet..and..at..times..quite..sad

YARAT.Contemporary.Art.Space.1,113.views.3:32.YARAT.:.BEHANCE.AZERBAIJAN,.Portfolio.Review.2015.-.Duration:.3:06TED...57,935...views...10:45...Yarat!...012...Baku...Public...Art...Festival...4...artists...-...Duration:...21:36Close...Learn...more...You're...viewing...YouTube...in...English...(US)The..Home..of..My..Eyes..Opening..date:..13/05/2017..Closing..date:..26/11/2017..Schedule:..10..am..-..7..pm..(ticket..office..10..am..-..6..pm....From..November..1st..10..am..-..5..pm..10..am..-..7..pm....From..Novemb..Tickets:..A..single..ticket..valid..for..the..Doges..Palace..and..the..combined..itinerary..of..Museo..Correr,..Museo..Archeologico..Nazionale..and..Monumental..Rooms..of..the..Biblioteca..Nazionale..Marciana:..Full..20......Reduced..13....Schools..5.50....Category:..Art..Address:..Museo..Correr..-..San..Marco..52..Telephone:..848..082..000..E-mail:..infofmcvenezia.it..Keywords:..shirin..neshat,..museo..correr,..art,..arte.it,..nozio..business,..venice..2017,..roja..Full..listings..Hotel..Plaza..Venice..Viale..Stazione,..36..-..30171..Venezia..Mestre,..Italia..T"The...Home...of...My...Eyes"...by...Shirin...Neshat...Installation...in...a...converted...Soviet-era...naval...building,...Yarat...Contemporary...Art...Centre...in...Baku,...Azerbaijan,...2015. 2ffeafca65

Happy Little Accidents: The Wit & Wisdom of Bob RossDronescapes: The New Aerial Photography from DronestagramBlues+Basics+for+Bass+Guitar+%28Bass+Technique+Book+3%29CounterpointBas Relief to Create Jewelry & Beautiful Wall Art (Imagine...Visualize...Create! Book 2) Fayrene ParrishA Weathered Blue Rowboat on a Lake in the Summer Journal: 150 Page Lined Notebook/DiaryPaint by Sticker: Travel: Re-create 12 Vintage Posters One Sticker at a Time!The Akathist Hymn and Little Compline Arrangement: The Greek Text With a Rendering in English (Classic Reprint)The Colourful World of Tulips 2018: Beautiful Tulips in Garden and Parc (Calvendo Nature)The Bible School Hymnal (Classic Reprint) I. H. Meredith

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 15:14 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    life or die Index du Forum -> life or die -> Des questions ?? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'